Parents Okay...I know it isn't a big deal - but....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Traci

Proud Parent
Okay - so a month or so ago my DD sent out 43 emails to colleges - introducing herself - or for some - re-introducing herself and providing some personal gymnastics info and a link to her youtube. Mostly, she received back generic emails - yay!

But...today - her coach got an email! Now - - in the grand scheme of things --nothing significant was said, I will be honest. But a college coach emailed DD's coach about DD!! Wahoo!!

I guess the whole purpose of this post is to encourage every parent/gymnast to stick with it. DD started the process late in the game (she's in 10th grade/level 10) but the college coaches do look at the stuff you send!!!

Yay!!!

Thanks for sharing the news! Happy for you and your DD. Gymnastics is such a journey and hearing back from a college coach is awesome. Good luck to your DD!

Okay - so a month or so ago my DD sent out 43 emails to colleges - introducing herself - or for some - re-introducing herself and providing some personal gymnastics info and a link to her youtube. Mostly, she received back generic emails - yay!

But...today - her coach got an email! Now - - in the grand scheme of things --nothing significant was said, I will be honest. But a college coach emailed DD's coach about DD!! Wahoo!!

I guess the whole purpose of this post is to encourage every parent/gymnast to stick with it. DD started the process late in the game (she's in 10th grade/level 10) but the college coaches do look at the stuff you send!!!

Yay!!!
now have her call them and ask about camp.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back