Parents Okay Just an short and sweet update about Emily and Beam...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She managed to compete Beam at State and do her back walkover :)
Thank you for all the beam fairies and Back walkover confidence vibes:)
We really appreciated it!!
State was tough for Emily with a few mental blocks showing up again... ugh...
Anyway, it is over with and done and a month and a half break before our last level 6 meet of this season at least. Not sure about next season what will happen because level 7 has a lot of skills that her team requires to move to that level and I think we will have a lot of fear obstacles with quite a few of them.
Anyway, full state meet update for both Emily and Madison to follow when my ex gets all the videos uploaded.
Girls did their best and we are very proud of both of them:)

Thatta girl, Emily! Good job on competing your BWO on beam that's awesome. You go girl!! Now that you've competed it you know you can do it!!

So happy for EM, she is such a hard worker and she must be feeling very proud of herself this morning.

Glad to hear Dad made it for the meet, must've been nice for the girls.

I'm glad Emily made it thru her fears and did the BWO!!! Congrats to her!

I'm confused as to why there is another L6 meet AFTER State?

Yeah! So glad she managed to compete beam too!! I hope she was very proud of herself!!

Thank you all
Emily last level 6 meet at the end of January is a home meet so that is why
she has one more level 6 meet.
All our teams compete in that meet;)

Oh Yay! So happy the beam fairies arrived and did their work so well! I hope she can continue to beat back the fears. Our gym is one that requires a lot for L7 too so I know where you are coming from. Here's hoping that Em will take this success and build on it.

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back