Parents Olivia is now a 7 year old!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So sorry to hear about your accident, how scary. Hope you are feeling better. Happy be- later birthday to Liv.

Thank you all for all your well wishes. I am still pretty sore. My neck, shoulders and back hurt more than anything. I have finals next week and trying to get lots of rest so I can be completely focused on my studies.

Liv went back to gym last night. I am still amazed she doesn't feel any soreness. I made sure her neck was ok and she says she feels fine. Julia though has had pain in her neck. I've given her motrin and she feels better but I taking her to get checked out by her doctor. We sang Liv Happy Birthday at the gym and cut her a cookie cake. She was very happy! Her coaches were all very concerned and thankful we were all ok.:)

Oh my gosh, how awful! You must have been terrified! Thank God you are all ok and it sounds like Liv stayed totally cool and calm. Happy Birthday to sweet Liv, although I am a bit late! I can't believe she is 7, she has literally grown up on CB and youtube! Hope you guys are all feeling better and good luck on your finals!!

WOW 7 allready! I remember her being 4~ yikes!!

She sounds soo in control and you should be proud of her!!

Im soo glad you all are OK and my prayers that you heal fast. Tha had to be really scary I cannot imagine!!

Happy Birthday to Olivia! Wow, 7 years old!!

So sorry to hear about the accident. What an awful thing to happen, especially on her birthday. Thank goodness everyone is okay and Olivia seems to have come out unscathed. I hope you all are feeling better soon!

Happy "belated" Birthday wishes to Miss Olivia! I got chills just reading your post! Glad you are OK and so are your girls, sounds so scarey. A co-worker of mine was hit head on a couple months ago driving to her son's school. Another mom was leaving the school and fell asleep (WTH?) after dropping off her kids. Her son also was pretty scared but amazingly calm. Children really surprise us don't they with the maturity at just the right time. Glad Olivia stepped into the rescue mode on the scene.

Hope she got tons of great gifts( my DD also LOVES Justice for girls) and was able to celebrate at a later date when you all were feeling much better and on the mend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back