Parents On a break

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

purpleleomom

Proud Parent
My daughter hasn't been training bronze a month, and she is on a break. Her team practices 3 hours 3 times per week. I was worried the transition would be tough on her. She is getting 3 weeks off between the gym's summer shut down and just missing practice. Her coach said she is welcome back, but I'm stressing.

I just needed to vent a little because I feel very crazy. I will cry if she quits.

:rolleyes:If the coach said she is welcome back, I would not borrow trouble. Just keep staying positive, as your feelings and reactions will influence your child. My two cents...for what its worth.

Take it and enjoy it is my advice! This crazy sport is hard on everyone. If comp season wasn't 4 weeks away for us, I'd be encouraging my dd to take a break. She's losing her mind and becoming the worlds most forgetful person. If she was 70 and not 10 I would think she was showing signs of dementia...

DD's old gym let the compulsory kids take off the entire summer if they wanted and when they came back in fall, they'd be so excited and ready to go, it really seemed like they'd quickly catch up to the girls who had trained all summer.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back