Parents Our First USAG meet! . . . level 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessMom

Proud Parent
Today was Jessica's very first USAG meet. First and most important . . . she had a BLAST

She competed level 5 . . .

Vault 8.4
Bars 8.8
Beam (with a fall) 8.85
Floor 9.35

35.40 AA 4th place . . . whooo hoooo!

So happy to have the first meet behind us . . and the hair stayed on!!!

Video . . . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD3PC8RH5Cw

Last edited:
Wow that is a great AA score and a great beam score with a fall!:) She's going to be rocking that beam once she stays on! Congrats to her and you gotta love it when the hair holds up!!!!

OMG that beam is awesome, huge score with a fall. She did such a great job and has a lot of presence for someone so little.

Jess did great!!! Congrats to her. Good job on the hair, too, mom...and the video. :) She is doing just beautifully in USAG! How is she liking it?

She looks so beautiful out there and grown up. Lovely smiles for the judges, too. :) Can't wait to hear more throughout the season!

Great hair, great day, great job.... She was sparkling... Great smile... Way to go Jess. When is her next meet?

Sean

Aweome news! I love hearing a meet report that starts off by saying the child had a "blast"!! That's really what it's all about, right?

She's going to be serious competition for the girls in your area, she's really started off strong! Congratulations on the great meet, great hair, and beautiful smile:D

So glad that the hair stayed, but, as we all know (drum roll), it's not about the hair! LOL :D

I'm obviously even more glad that she had a blast; good for her! And, what an incredible first meet! Congrats to her . . .

Glad that dd had a blast! What a wonderful first meet, those scores are fantastic.... Can't watch the video right now, but I am assuming that she did a great job! Keep it up!

Great job for her first L5 meet! Awesome scores. Beam was fantastic even with the fall. You did an awesome job with her hair too!

Gorgeous job! She is very polished I loved her beam.

and the Leo = ( I am kind of on a Leo kick.. I really dis like our new ones... so I am jealous of everyones LOL)

I think she looked beautiful out there! Her form has improved alot. I loved her beam and her tumbling. She is very strong. Great job and awesome scores for first USAG meet.

She will have a very successful season. I also say Tayla's videos. She is such a little pint size doll. Loved the picture of the two of together. It must be so nice to have such good friends together on the same team supporting eachother. :)

Jess had a awesome meet!!! I am sure it has been hard for her moving to usag but it wont be long till she has her own routines again. Loved the hair and very happy it stayed in !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back