[Meet] OZONE Invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

chalkbucket

Administrator

OZONE Invitational​

ozone-invite.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been years since I have been to Knoxville, but heading up there in a couple of weeks. Anyone going, have the insights, well run meet?

Reactions: JBS
I've been to Knoxville several times, but this is the first time our DP team will be going to this meet. Our T&T team has been going for many years though and I've heard from parents that they love it. I'm excited for it... should be some great competition too with it being a Nastia qualifier this year.

This will be our gym’s third year at Ozone and we really like this meet. It’s well run, fun to compete with different gyms from around the east coast, and the awards ceremonies are fast and efficient!

This will be our gym’s third year at Ozone and we really like this meet. It’s well run, fun to compete with different gyms from around the east coast, and the awards ceremonies are fast and efficient!
Music to my ears!! Nothing worse than the 2 hour awards ceremony

We enjoyed attending this meet years ago. My daughter fondly remembers that the "Pink Gym" had pink tape outlining the floor. The meet was well organized, efficient, and easy to spectate. Be sure to go up the Sunsphere and see the giant Rubik's cube from the World's Fair.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back