Parents Pain free and ready to compete next month

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
DD is back to full training. She has gotten strong and has graduated from physical therapy, FINALLY! She will be repeating level 7, which she is bummed about, but I am so proud of her determination. Her coaches have done an amazing job of going slow enough to help her stay safe while preparing her to be competitive this season. Her next X-ray is in March, so we will see how everything looks then, but she is pain free for now. I never thought she would step foot in a gym again, so this is kind of a big deal. Going slow is hard, but its been the right decision for her health. She should have a good season, her level 7 routines look pretty strong.

She just started back to full training hours, but with modified training. It is a day by day gig but the doctor at Johns Hopkins has been amazing and she is being watched like a hawk. We know it will likely be a short lived career but she really wants to give it a go…we are hopeful but realistic. She is only 9 so she has plenty of time to take it slow.

I am glad that she is pain free and gets the chance to compete! I hope she has a great season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back