Parents Painted nail? Meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3gymgirlsmom

Proud Parent
Ok my dd has a meet and is suppose tot go to a party where they are going to a nail salon, anyhow would it be bad if she got french type nails done ( not lengthen just her reg nails that she has). Is there a deduction for that ?

Each gym is going to vary on that. While I don't think there is a specific deduction for that, it can call attention to the hands and any imperfections there. Our gym says no nail polish at meets for this reason. I know it seems like a little thing, but I suggest you ask the coach.

I asked a judge once, while volunteering at a meet. She said no deduction unless it's too distracting.

Ok my dd has a meet and is suppose tot go to a party where they are going to a nail salon, anyhow would it be bad if she got french type nails done ( not lengthen just her reg nails that she has). Is there a deduction for that ?
That sounds like a good way to go. It's pretty natural looking.

Thank you , I just hate the thought of this work and the money On it being waisted taking it off the next day :)

A little different but a gymnast on our team refused to take off a rubber bracelet in honor of her little cousin doing chemo and she scored 9.5s and 2nd AA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back