Pan Ams live streaming

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi bog I tried to send you an inbox but it said your inbox was full? :)

So excited I won't need to get up at the crack of down for this meet like I did for Worlds! I don't think my body could handle another week of that.

Me too MOlly, my brain is totally confused. Glad I get a weeks break before more gym. It will be interesting to see how the teams that are doing both fare against the USA with their all new team.

It starts at 4 central! I want to see Bridget and Shawn do really well.

LOL see how out of the loop I am I thought you were posting about the TV show "Pan Am" LOL

Ohh! I did not hear that. No wonder she is not doing the all around. I liked Bridget in the last Olympics and have been hoping she will make London.

Cher, the show was on last night, it is my Sunday night guilty pleasure.

Ok - so where did this girl from Guatemala come from?!(Ana Sofia Gomez) Very exciting to see such talent from an unexpected place!

Ohh! I did not hear that. No wonder she is not doing the all around. I liked Bridget in the last Olympics and have been hoping she will make London.

Cher, the show was on last night, it is my Sunday night guilty pleasure.

Mine too but I heard already that Pan Am and the Playboy Club are already cancelled it won't continue after this season :(

Thanks for the link. I am trying to watch. I am so confused! Not to complain about a free service, but why are we watching random people milling about, with intermittent bursts of gymnastics? Is this common?

The gymnastics is fun but the rugby that keeps switching on - not so much. I guess it is a sign that I should make my girls some dinner. :)

Americans aren't doing so well so far.
Shawn was solid on bars, but that fall on beam cost her.
And Brandi just stepped out on floor.

But looks like the Canadians are doing great so far!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back