Parents Parenting Win!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gwenmom

Proud Parent
We've half jokingly/half seriously told DD (8yo) that any boy who wants to date her has to do more push-ups than she can.

She came home last night and told me a boy in the other third grade class told her he LIKED her. Her response? She challenged him to a push-up contest. She won. :)

Thank you gymnastics.

Hahaha! My son has two female teammates in his grade. I have a feeling that the competition to earn the bragging rights to the elementary school's pushup record (currently held by my daughter) will be quite interesting this spring. Last time they did pushups, he and I think one of his teammates finished the CD (a loop of some guy saying "up . . . down"). But if either of them challenges him to a standing back tuck contest, he'd probably lose.

My oldest dd had the pull up record at her middle school , till my younger de ( her little sister) came along, she has way more than the boys in her grade too.

Reactions: sce
My 8 year old beat the entire third grade in pushups this year, too! She was 80 more than her closest competition (supposedly the "strongest" boy). I'm going to keep your dating rule in mind....:p

Very funny. My son (10 yo) is a great athlete and he admits he couldn't my 8 yo DD's conditioning sessions or do as many pushups.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back