WAG Platinum Beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Splat

Coach
Gymnast
I with support from my coaches have change my series of cartwheel BWO to BHS. We just had our second meet and upon receiving a low score my coach was told I'm missing an A element. My routine consist of a mount, switch leap, full turn, split jump tuck jump, back handspring, back gainer. Is it true that I need another A skill? If so what are some easy A skills.

I with support from my coaches have change my series of cartwheel BWO to BHS. We just had our second meet and upon receiving a low score my coach was told I'm missing an A element. My routine consist of a mount, switch leap, full turn, split jump tuck jump, back handspring, back gainer. Is it true that I need another A skill? If so what are some easy A skills.
For XCel Platinum, you need 6 A’s and 1 B. Not knowing what your mount is, I am not sure if it is an A or not. If not, you are missing an A. The easiest thing to do is to change your mount to an A mount if it is not. Or just add a straight jump.

For XCel Platinum, you need 5 A’s and 1 B. Not knowing what your mount is, I am not sure if it is an A or not. If not, you are missing an A. The easiest thing to do is to change your mount is an A if it is not. Or just add a straight jump.
Even without the mount I count 5As and 1 B, unless they need 6As?
1. Switch leap
2. Full turn
3. Split jump
4. Tuck jump
5. Bhs (B)
6. Gainer

If your mount is not in either the Xcel or JO code, then it isn’t technically a skill. So yes, you would be missing 1 A skill.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back