Parents Prayers for a Gym Family

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So terribly terribly sorry for your loss!

Sending virtual hugs and lots of prayers your way.

Your family is beautiful :)

So very sorry, my heart breaks for your beautiful family. Prayers for you all that you may find strength in each other.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Many prayers for you and your kids as you navigate this.

the next few days just won't be the same having learned about the death of this child. there are no words for how this family will go forward. it's just awful.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts. This was my family. We are trying to work through everything; it has been a hard month. The loss has been devastating to our whole family; Cooper was our 7th of 8 kids, and everyone is feeling the hole left in our family.
My sweet gymmie had a great meet; winning a State Championship in vault. She only had a couple of hours to celebrate before the accident. We are trying to tend to the needs of all of the kids, but I know her accomplishment has been swept under the rug.
Anyway, not even sure why I posted; I haven't been on CB since before State, and just happened across this. I appreciate the support from our gym family...both local and online. Our gym in town has been amazing, and has helped us tremendously.
This is the last pic I have of all of the kids, together, taken at the meet.
It was very thoughtful of you to update all of us. It says so much about the grace with which you are handling this loss. I can't imagine what you are going through, but can tell from your post that your family could not have a better example of strength and kindness to help lead them through this time.

There really are just no words to express the sorrow I feel for you and your family. I pray that you are able to find some comfort. Thank you for posting the photo of your beautiful family.

I, too, am so very sorry.
I was heartbroken reading the first post, not even knowing it happened to a CB family. I can only repeat what others have said - What a beautiful family you have, and what a wonderful example you are for them, based upon how you are handling what will most likely be one of the worst things you could ever endure.

Many prayers of comfort and healing to your family.

Really moved again reading this and seeing the photo. Your words and the picture are so poignant. I am glad you felt able to share.

My heart goes out to you and everyone close to you. Hold tight to eachother.

so, so, so very sorry for your unspeakable loss :(
Strength and healing to you and your beautiful family.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back