Parents Progress

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jaks

Proud Parent
How soon did you see progress after your child started development group or pre team?

My dd has made some progress after 2 lots of development class, she has made great improvements with her bridge - her arms are straight and her legs are straight and together and she can hold them for longer. I noticed when she was waiting her turn at a station ( bridge kick overs down a wedge) she was doing bridges. My dd is coping well with her late evening 2 hour class so far. My dd also seems more bouncier if you know what I mean.

I'm sure how helpful I'll be answering this....My DD started gymnastics last March at 6, after 2 weeks in a rec class they moved her to preteam and then July she was moved to Level 4 team. So she moved pretty quickly.

My 9 year old DD started at the same time and just moved to the preteam for 9-11 year olds out of rec classes. She doesn't really care if she gets to compete but was excited that she gets to move on to learn harder skills.

One of the things I have learned with my limited experience as a gym mom, is that skills will come when they are ready, not a moment before. One day it just clicks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back