Off Topic Prom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You only live once...I think if your son's girlfriend (and not just a random date for the prom) committed to the limo, then I would have him riding in the limo...even for the 200 bucks a head it will cost you. You may want to have him work it off in the summer.....

It is his prom , and think about all the money you spend on gymnastics ...do you want him to think you nickled and dimed him on this (and before I am attacked , I know 200 a head is not a nickle or a dime) but fly off to your daughter's meets despite their costs..,..he probably already feels bad enough getting into the situation and all the angst it's caused you...let him off the hook and tell him to have a good time!

Actually, if my son told me he wanted to do all this, it would have been a different story. Remember, he did not want to go to the prom in the first place and still does not. We forced him to go. He is one of those kids that does not buy into all the commercial "hoopla" of the prom or anything for that matter. He even said even if we were multi millionaires he would not pay that for the short limo ride. He'd rather put money into things he enjoys (which are btw more expensive)..In fact, the decision was left up to my son and we were going to do whatever he wanted. My post was more of a vent. I still think $200 a seat for a 5-10 mins limo ride was and is exorbitant.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back