WAG Puma Jr wins bars at USAIGC States!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks everyone! Again, I do know enough to keep this all in perspective. Her 9.125 would probably be 12th or so at L5 States next week lol But she's where she needs to be. I'm super proud of how hard she's worked and thrilled she's feeling confident and happy. :)

Thanks everyone! Again, I do know enough to keep this all in perspective. Her 9.125 would probably be 12th or so at L5 States next week lol But she's where she needs to be. I'm super proud of how hard she's worked and thrilled she's feeling confident and happy. :)
We know you are not saving for seats when she will be in the Olympics . We are just celebrating with you. Change is hard. Enjoy this success as much as you both possibly can.

We know you are not saving for seats when she will be in the Olympics . We are just celebrating with you. Change is hard. Enjoy this success as much as you both possibly can.
LOL! Thank you. It is amazing how competitive this crazy sport is! I love reading about all the kids who are on paths to do high level gymnastics. There is so much talent here! I'm just glad there's a place for my kid too and it's so kind that people are excited for her as well. Thanks everyone. :)

Last edited:
Great news! Who cares about labels- she's persevered through a tough season, kept her chin up, worked her tail off, and now gets to see her hard work pay off! That's worthy of a celebration regardless of program or level. Glad she is in a place and program where she can shine and really feel successful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back