WAG Question about AT&T American Cup 2014...ticket question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

reillysmom2

Proud Parent
This competition will be near my DD's birthday, and will be close enough for us for me to drive. I'd love to surprise her with tickets. So I go to Ticketmaster, however when I look at the map, all the apparatus I see are the mens. I thought the men and women competed together here? Just wondering before I spent all that money on tickets. She likes to watch the guys, too, but would want to see the women as well. Thanks in advance!

We are going; but I hadn't even thought of buying tickets. My son is competing in I guess a meet that is in conjunction with that one (o_O). I guess I need to get moving on 1) booking a hotel and 2) getting tickets since we are going to go see some of the big competitions if we are driving that far!

They do compete together. We got tickets as a team since we will already be there for the Greensboro Invitational. We also got tickets to the Nastia Liukin Cup (it will be the night before-gymnasts competing at Greensboro Invite get free admission). DD is really excited about this!

They do compete together. We got tickets as a team since we will already be there for the Greensboro Invitational. We also got tickets to the Nastia Liukin Cup (it will be the night before-gymnasts competing at Greensboro Invite get free admission). DD is really excited about this!

Where are they selling tickets for the Nastia Liukin cup? I couldn't find a link to that. I'd like to make a weekend of it for her, so I'd like tickets to that too.

If I recall, they don't publicly announce ticket sales to the Nastia Liukin Cup until right before the event, if at all....? I had this same problem when I was trying to find tickets when the competition was in our area.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back