Parents Question for when changing gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

2G1B

Proud Parent
If you change gyms after starting booster payments at the old gym, say the old gym has already paid for that year's USAG membership... will that then transfer over to the new gym? Or do you have to pay for a new membership? I'd assume that you only pay once per year, that it goes with the kid, not the gym; but I wasn't sure.

Pretty sure you can log into your Member account and change the gym ID # or if not, your new gym owner/coach should be able to.

Our gym just sent out a memo about this...according to the application (bottom center) USAG membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.

Our gym just sent out a memo about this...according to the application (bottom center) USAG membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.

I read that on the website; but I read it to mean like her son couldn't transfer his membership to my son... Or is it that it can't transfer to a different gym?

Reactions: sce
I would read this use of "nontransferable" to mean it cannot be transferred to another person (that would be the common use of the term).

Reactions: sce
I am the registrar for our gym. Membership stays with the gymnast. You need to ask your old gym to delete her off of their roster so the new gym can add her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back