WAG Reccomendation for new grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

veganmami

Proud Parent
Hey everyone. I have a 10 y/o DD that is teetering between repeating 5 or going to 6 that has had the same grips for almost two years. I know at this point she needs new ones. Any reccomendations for grips? Companies, how to measure, belt vs. velcro, cost comparison, etc… Thanks in advance! Oh and how long do they usually take to break in?

Ginnasta grips are the grips my daughter really liked and the customer service is awesome as well! They have a video on the website to help with determining size. Hope this helps!
They also have a rewards program.

Hey everyone. I have a 10 y/o DD that is teetering between repeating 5 or going to 6 that has had the same grips for almost two years. I know at this point she needs new ones. Any reccomendations for grips? Companies, how to measure, belt vs. velcro, cost comparison, etc… Thanks in advance! Oh and how long do they usually take to break in?
What does her gym recommend? We just get the ones our gym sells. I honestly don't know the brand but they have double buckles not velcro.
My daughter got her first grips at Level 6 (old) and believe it or not had them for 3 years! Just got a new pair (is a 2nd year 9) and they are the same ones, next size (she has small hands and isn't a fast grower!)
Though I did read somewhere on here that Level 9/10s should have 'better' grips?? But her coaches didn't say anything so just got the same ones.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back