Parents Region 2 gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Turbo

Proud Parent
Hello all,

New to the forum! Wanted to ask the community that has knowledge - what are the best competitive gyms in the Portland metro/ suburb areas? (Coaches/teamates, meet outcomes, college recruit/scholarships(s))

Currently my daughter is a lv4. Thank you all in advance!

College recruit wise few recruits come from region 2 as a whole. The best gyms available to reach these goals are Ascend, Metropolitan and Pacific Reign.

College recruit wise few recruits come from region 2 as a whole. The best gyms available to reach these goals are Ascend, Metropolitan and Pacific Reign.
Do you know why? We are region 2 with girls hoping to do college. Curious why it's fewer from here?

Do you know why? We are region 2 with girls hoping to do college. Curious why it's fewer from here?

Region 2 has the least amount of L10's. The next smallest region has 2x the L10's as Region 2. The largest region has 4 or 5x the amount of L10's.

Region 2 has the least amount of L10's. The next smallest region has 2x the L10's as Region 2. The largest region has 4 or 5x the amount of L10's.
Interesting! I guess I see that at our meets- L9 and L10 usually combined. I guess that's why we end up doing more travel meets.

Definitely Westside dance and Gymnastics Academy in Tigard. They have the most State Champions of any gym in the state. Also their level 4 coach is Coach of the year. The gym fosters positive relationships with the girls and they are all very close.

The results for the Oregon state championships are available on the myusag app. You can look at which gyms in the Portland metro area have level 8-10 gymnasts.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back