WAG Region 2 Invitational meet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

htimcj

Proud Parent
Our girls are going to the region 2 level 7 invitational meet. Has anyone been before or to one in there region? What is it like, pretty intense, laid back? We've never been before so just curious. We should at least see some teams we haven't seen before but not sure since those teams would have to travel quite a distance to get there.

Our team is opting out because of the travel requirement and because most of the L7s would rather be working on their L8 stuff now! Looks like from the scores last year it was mostly the top dogs in the region that went, but this year could be different because of the location. I'm honestly glad DD didn't move up because next year Regionals will HAVE to be closer!

That is one of the reasons we are going this year and haven't before. It is close to us, about 4 hours. I am thinking it will be pretty tough but I am not sure if the teams from Washington or Oregon will be there. That is a long way to go for an invitational but who knows.

Our girls are still up training before hand so they don't feel too deprived and are looking forward to it.

We have gone to this before but the location is extremely difficult for us this year so coach doesn't want anyone to have to take on that burden if they don't have to. Very expensive and too far to drive.

Same with our gym. Coach thinks it is not worth bringing the 7s to. Too far, hard to get to, too expensive and doesn't think the competition will be very strong...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back