WAG Region 8 Level 9&10 Championships live scoring?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Natasha

Proud Parent
Does anyone know where to find the live scoring for Region 8? We have a friend competing this morning and the website says they will have live scoring but I can't find a link or anything. Thanks!

Meet integrity (the host) says "scores will be posted live" However, it does not appear that they have updated their home page for the meet at all.

Can't find live scoring either. Makes me wish that Meet Authority was covering this meet. :(

Meet Integrity did a good job with the Live Scoring of some of the previous meets this year but I'm very disappointed that they've dropped the ball on the Regional meet. I keep trying just in case though. If anyone finds the results - post a link here!

No results are up, but Meet Integrity has a Facebook Page, maybe you can ask on there! I know one of the owners, but I hate to ask her what the deal is as I'm sure she is working her butt off right now! I want to see scores too! Our team members are all competing solo in different sessions, would love to keep up with them!

On the meet intergity website if you click on "results will be posted live " it brings you to a drop down box choice of either the current session or the level 9 sessions that have already gone. Wishing all the level 9 s and 10s the best this weekend. Dds best friend and teamate is competing now in region 7 l9 but we don't have live scoring :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back