WAG Region Colors

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DefiniteMaybe

Proud Parent
I'm curious wbat the new regional colors are. Is anyone at Nationals who can give me the lowdown? Or is there a link to where that info might be?

Based on Instagram photos, these are the colors...some are quite similar, so rather hard to describe.

R1 -- Dark Red/Merlot
R2 -- Royal blue
R3 -- Light Pink/Fuscia
R4 -- Purple
R5 -- Dark Pink/Majenta
R6 -- Red
R7 -- Teal
R8 --Turquoise Blue

When we were discussing this last year, I thought someone mentioned there are only 4 colors. a region from the east/west share each color? I not 100% on this but given what was written about the colors and everyone saying they are difficult to decipher, maybe that's the case?

When we were discussing this last year, I thought someone mentioned there are only 4 colors. a region from the east/west share each color? I not 100% on this but given what was written about the colors and everyone saying they are difficult to decipher, maybe that's the case?
Well, there are some near duplicates, but only 1 real and 1 purple shade, so it's a bit off.

The region 3 color is berry and region 5 is magenta but they are almost impossible to differentiate unless they are side by side.

Shades of red shades of blue or the color you get when combining the two. o_O Why no green or gold, orange? Something so they are all distinct.
Exactly!
Silver would be good too. Green could even be mint and emerald, they are different.

I see the colors are the same as they were for western/easterns...but hey, why no green/ yellow/ orange/white/copper??? Hmmm...

They should use garnet, amythest, ruby, emerald, sapphire, turquoise, topaz, and teal.
Or... Dark red/ maroon, purple, red, green, royal blue, turquoise, deep yellowish orange, and teal.
If they insist on pink, either carnation pink or bright, deep pink.
Navy blue would be an option too... Or cerulean (but not if they also have teal). :) I like colors :D

I guess they are trying to keep within shades of red white and blue? Once you deviate from the standard flag colors I think they should just venture to the greens, golds, black, silver, etc.

image.jpg
All I know is I don't have to wear teal anymore YES. :)

The region 1 color is nice! Our region 5 colors didn't totally match... the side and trim were slightly different than the pattern.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back