MAG Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
How do you qualify to nationals? (my son isn't even close, I am just curious). Teams compete at Nationals, right? Do teams qualify together, or is the team the individuals who qualify by themselves?

Glad to hear of the good results at regionals! Region 4 had their's in Lincoln Nebraska, which was pounded by stormy weather! I was praying so hard for all the gymnasts(well, the whole area, actually),

I think for the most part, each region is given a number of gymnasts, and that many qualify. I know there are some exceptions,that can change the number, but I am not completely sure how it works. I know in our region for level 9 ages 12-13, it was the top 19 that qualified. LEvel 10 was 13 boys. BUt I think more actually are going.

How did everyone do this weekend?

good to see you trapar!!! This was certainly a long day!

It was good to see you, too! It wasn't the worst meet of the season, but definitely not the best. His floor was great (for him) and he had his best vault of the season, even though it wasn't his best vault score. He fell off the p-bars doing his moy and the coach had to catch him. After that it was all over for him on those p-bars. He is looking forward to having a hopefully healthy and better level 6 season next year! We should see each other more next year :)

Don't you love when they do their best routine and the scores are lower ;) Just the nature of the beast I guess!

On pbars, Derek did a great routine! Best of the season! We were SURE he was going to get the score he needed toget his 90 (14.8). Actually we thought he would do better. THEN! the DISMOUNT! UGH! He always sticks PBARS! He took a HUGE step,tried to cover it up, turned to salute....but TURNED THE WRONG WAY! Was totalyl turned away from the judges. we were crackign up. He got a 14.7 ....LOL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back