Parents Remember the chalk bucket baby 6 years ago?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You need to change that username!! You had a different one before though. Something to do with monkeys I think.

How long ago did this forum form? Just being nosey again! And did it form by one person or a group of people?

JBS began the forum in 2005. He was the first member, he is the owner and chief admin of the board. I have been here since Feb 2007, I am an admin and mod. Geoffrey Taucer has been here since Jan 2007, he is the third admin and a mod. At this point JBS does all the technical work and handles the whole financial side. As a trio we discuss the board and it's direction. But primarily this is JBS's baby and we are along for the ride.

There are a number of staff/mods. Brought on board because of their commitment to the board and love of gymnastics. These people do change for many reasons.

Mods in the private social groups are not staff, they have limited powers within their own social group, but cannot ban, warn etc.

There are a few members that have been here from it's very early days, because there were not that many of them they really are quite connected. Our kids have literally gone from little to adults online.

Thanks for the update. I remember our CB baby. Some of us were on Gymspot before CB and when it shut down we moved over. Someone, maybe Bog , told me where to "move".

This is cool!

I still belong to a "mommy group" online that started as a pregnancy forum when I was pg with my dd born in 2003. We have about 20 members left and we are in contact at least weekly, some daily! Most members are in the USA, but we have someone in Israel, England, and 3 of us in Canada.

I remember when I first found this place too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back