Parents Repeat Level 4 or Struggle through Level 6

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Oh, I wasn't sayying any were slackers. I was just emphasizing how kids see the team aspect!

Oh, I wasn't sayying any were slackers. I was just emphasizing how kids see the team aspect!
Yes they do and none of the kids are so absent that anyone would think they are not being team players.

Its not like oh I need one meet to qualify so I am only doing my one meet.

We just have a bit of flexibility.

Here's something to stir the pot.....our gym rarely enters the team competition. All the powerhouses are in our district. We are too small to hang with them! So, when dd was in compulsories, we went to 2/3 district qualifiers. The spring season is always optional for compulsory gymnasts, but we picked 1 or 2 that were within driving distance.

Thanks to everyone. Apparently she has made a lot of progress over the past 3 weeks and they are letting her move with the 6s at the end of the school. They feel confident that she will be ready by January. DD is aware she would have more success in 4, but she would rather move on and forward. I feel like this is the right decision for her. So optionals, here we come! Thanks for the input.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back