Parents Robhs!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Committed

Proud Parent
Sorry guys, I feel like I'm hijacking the forum! But last night, after a 2 week winter break, DD got her ROBHS! She connected them seamlessly, and I'm so proud! She's acting like it's no big deal and that it's natural she would get it....but I don't care!

Funny how that skill seems to be the one that gets parents (myself enthusiastically included) excited about our daughters' progress. Congrats to your little one!

Funny how that skill seems to be the one that gets parents (myself enthusiastically included) excited about our daughters' progress. Congrats to your little one!

Its the first real skill they learn that most other kids on the playground can't do. It makes them "a real gymnast" :)

Sent from my AT100 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Way to go. I know how you feel :)

My DD8 Level 4 second year has always struggled with her ROBHS - usually landing on her head when not being spotted. Well, we went to open gym on Friday night at another gym (ours is on break until Monday- only practicing the last 3 weeks on Thursday)... She was working on her standing back handspring - by herself... but on a trampoline (our gym only has an airtrak) with a cartwheel mat on it. She did land on her head some, but then, she finally did it with straight arms AND landed on her feet. She was super excited. She did it over and over. It is going to be easy for her to combine it with the Round off... the connection was never her problem like it is for some.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back