Sapphire Invitational next weekend!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Katie123

Coach
Gymnast
Anyone going to sapphire to watch or even compete?
feelings on it excited/nervous??
I am so scared, this will be the first time i have competed since i dislocated my elbow at Wiltshire open. I keep bursting into tears during training im so scared hahah oh well i'll get over it :p

I am sure you will have a great time! I am not going this year but have been in the past. It is a really friendly fun competition with a great atmosphere. Go and enjoy it and let us know how you get on.

We must pass each other a lot Katie. P&F is competing on Friday and then watching on Saturday. We shall be watching on Friday but have decided to go museum visiting in the big smoke on Saturday. OH hasn't been to London except to play rugby so I am treating him to the natural history museum.

There is a bit of a flap going on with the county as 3 girls have broken bits of themselves and so cannot compete.

P&F is doing okay, I however am not as she will be traveling and staying with the team, not us.

Good luck

thats like our county, my friend hurt her knee yesterday at gym and probably wont be competing anymore, i also think there is a few girls who have been injured and are unsure if they'll be able to compete any more :/ and oh right haha maybe we do :p good luck to her! :) x

Hopefully when you get there the atmosphere will sweep you along and you wont give your elbow a second thought. I really wish our gym did more invitationals, they always sound like fun. Enjoy it :)

Todays results are on the sapphire website to download. Hope P&F had a good comp. Good luck to katie if you havnt already competed

Oh Boy, emotional melt down on beam, worst comp ever, and then we had to leave her and let her come home on the team bus. Picked her up with trepidation expecting a wreck. Noooooo, my P&F has decided she has had enough of level 5 and is going to ROCK level 4 next year !

Today she has her tee shirt (signed by Gabby Jupp) glued to her, her leggins on and is practicing beam on the carpet.

glad she had a great time. It is a lovely friendly competition. I am sure she will nail beam next time!

Bless her, that's such a good attitude - "ok that was bad so move on". Go Pink and Fluffy!

Maybe it helped for her to come home on the team bus. In the family car she might have felt like the focus of sympathy and attention and even that positive things where only there to try and make her feel better (therefore reminding her she needed to feel better?). Hope that makes sense?! Maybe it was better to get on that bus, where it wasn't all about her and she could be with her friends and put it behind her.

Really tough for you though!

She might very well be right about rocking level 4 :)

we go through euphoria and despair, she is just that kind of person. My step daughter is so even keeled you never know what she is thinking - that I can't cope with.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back