MAG Scheduling

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Ugh. Why put out a schedule if they are going to completely change it! I get that they call it tentative, but, the meet is next weekend! People have booked flights and hotels. we have been moved from Saturday AM to Saturday night. Not a HUGE deal, but we get in Friday night anticipating that bright and early time. Our only thing now is keeping him calm, etc all day Saturday. Of course, the levels 8-9 are probably less happy as they had planned to fly in Saturday morning, and now COMPETE Saturday morning. Really.. NEXT weekend. I am sure there are some really frustrated parents this morning.

That is completely ridiculous! I feel really bad for people who booked flights and have to change them -- you can't wait until a week out to buy ticketss!

I know. For us, it was no big deal, other than keeping a 10 yo calm and ready all day. But I know of at least 2 8s and a 9 who were flying in Saturday morning for their meet. The 8s were suppsed to be at night. I am sure they are really upset.

That is no fun! Ours is next weekend also and the tentative schedule has not been replaced with an actual schedule yet so... We are supposed to be Friday afternoon but there is also sn "overflow on Sunday" we could fit into. Luckily I think we are good either way now but it would be nice to know.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back