Off Topic Score the Leo (repost)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I think it is really cute but id have to see it in person, im not to sure of the pink color:/ but just judgingfrom the picture id give it a 8/10
I thought this was cute (sorry if it might have already been posted... im not to sure haha

I thought that this was cute for workout! its sooo different!

i would give the first one 7/10. it's cute but i'm not sure about the colors. the workout leo is cute too and i would give it 8/10!

moz-screenshot-1.png
jumppapuku.jpg

this one is the workout leo of the girls i coach! they chose it by themselves. i think it's simple and cute.
http://www.gk-elitesportswear.com/images/wo36/E1571_p5.jpg

First of all I LOVE the leo loveforgym!! I guess the color could be better but I think the back would look really nice the way it goes around your shoulder blades.

Long sleeve leotard:
I'm not crazy about that one, I feel like the jewels would look better if they started from the top not from just a little bit below. But I do like the orange.
7.5/10

Tank Leotard:
I love the colors of that, so bright. Not sure what I think of the puzzle piece but I think it could be cute!
8.5/10

new-gk-elite-gymnastics-leotard-sz-child-l-girls-adidas_350428080166.jpg

Ah shoot my post was late. When I was typing it wasn't posted yet sorry!!
But I would rate that leotard.

Black and Pink Leotard
6/10
Don't really like that leotard at all. :p But I think it would be comfy for just a practice

I love that leotard! but the only thing i don't like is the v-neck in the front. 9/10

lcp-fzpk-fullsize.jpg

Green Leo:
Not keen of the colors but I really like the back, in a pro shop of one of the gyms around here they had that brand and I got to see the back in person, it's super cool and unique.
9/10

Blue Leo:
Ehh, I do like the colors on it, but something about it turns me off. I think it might be one of those leos that looks better on someone then laid out. I also don't like the super high neck.
8.5/10

800x600px-LL-AS326_P5.jpg

I am not a fan of this one, but I figured I'd post it and see what others think.

7/10 I like the purple, but green seems kind of funky to be with it. Also the neck is a tiny bit awkward.
9546T.JPG

(The one on the left)

I really like both of them the one on the left is like really :preofessional" looking and the one on the right is like firy and kinda cool! so 10/10!
These are from lizatards.com (an online leotard store that everything is made in the USA)
so cute for oneof the younger athletes!
same as the one above. cute for younger athletes!

Those are both really cute for younger athletes!! Love the little crown on the pink one! I would say 9/10 for younger athletes but for me the pink one a 5/10 and the red a 7.5/10

E1686_S98_front_Zoom.jpg

I thought this was a really cute, simple work-out leotard.

5826ST_L29_front_Zoom.jpg

This one I thought looked professional and all but still adds a bit of fun with the green.

10/10! They're very cute! Not sure about the cut on the workout leo though...
Nastiae1292.jpg
The Chinese charaters mean "Believe". Not sure about it, but it's on the cute side and looks comfy. :)

8/10. It's cute-ish and unique, but not my favourite leo ever. Which website is it from?

I love this! 10% also goes to the Children's Heart Insitute. (lizatards.com)

I thought these were insanely cool too. (lizatards.com)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back