Second Level 3 Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My dd had her second level 3 meet. She was sick for the whole week before. She did really good in spite of this. She got second all around. She had a fall on bars (her strongest event usually) but still placed 3rd on them. We were iffy about wether she would even go because she didn't have the usual practice time and preparation for the meet but she was feeling better and wanted to do it. She was excited to get 2nd place.

Last year my DD got what we're assuming was swine flu the week before her 1st level 4 meet. We had reserved a hotel room (booked it non-refundable because it was cheaper), and by the time Friday rolled around it was clear that she was on the mend... fever (mostly) gone and feeling better, but still little or no appetite. She did end up competing but literally had eaten almost nothing all week. She did not do very well at all in the competition, but she did have fun, and got to be there with her teammates, so I suppose it was worth it. I've been leary of those discount non-refundable hotel rates since then though!

Glad your daughter was well enough to compete and it's great that she did so well! Congrats to her!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back