WAG Secret Classic Vault Question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymmieC

Proud Parent
Does anybody know why only Mikayla Maroney and I think Mikayla Skinner were awarded medals when clearly others vaulted as well? Vault only went out two places while bars, beam and floor went out eight I think. Just asking because we all wondered if we missed something. Thanks!:confused:

I didn't see the meet, but usually if something like that happens it is because they are the only ones that did the 2 required vaults to compete in the individual vault event.

Vault medals are given to those who perform two different vaults. It is the same way at the Olympics and at the World Championships. The other competitors performed only one.

Ah! That is what my friend thought. Thank you for clearing it up. I was totally clueless. Thanks!

Does anybody know why only Mikayla Maroney and I think Mikayla Skinner were awarded medals when clearly others vaulted as well? Vault only went out two places while bars, beam and floor went out eight I think. Just asking because we all wondered if we missed something. Thanks!:confused:

because you only medal if you perform 2 vaults.

oops...was late to this ballgame. sorry about that Txgymfan.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back