Parents Shameless brag alert!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lhmom

Proud Parent
Well, can't help it because seeing my daughter grinning from ear to ear had me wanting to share this. She got her kip tonight!! She has been working so hard on this and it has been her main goal over the past 6 months (ever since the coaches started uptraining). She had the older girls cheering and giving her hugs tonight and on the way home, she told me that it was the best day. :) This is what makes all the driving and long hours worth it-her feeling so proud of meeting a personal goal. Who knows if it will stick, but now she knows she can do it. Thanks for letting me gush. :eek:

Thanks guys! I knew you all would understand. :) She was just beaming all night which made me smile.

WTG to you DD. Im sure she is on cloud 9. And to get the "older" girls approval..thats just icing on the cake..lol.

Great job getting the kip! That is a HUGE milestone and one your DD will never forget! Def worth bragging about!! Moments like that are what its all about!!

Congrats to your DD! I love it when they get a skill they've been working on so hard.

woooooo hooo that kip is a big deal! I remember the relief when older DD got it. I hope younger DD gets it someday too. LOL.;)

Yaayyyy!!!! I'm so proud of your DD. It makes me happy how happy she was about it too!

Buy her something pretty! A new leo is a wonderful gift for something as awesome as a kip!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back