Parents She ROCKED her first meet!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Beam she got 2nd highest on her team 8.8 vault 9.05 floor 8.3 and bars well not soo good! but they were all really low on the bar 6.7

younger dd , well not her best meet but oh well!! she still did good in my eyes!:)

I will post video tomorow of them but had to say how excited I was that her first meet went soo well

That's fantastic news! It's such a relief to get that first meet out of the way and glad to hear that she did well. I look forward to seeing the video.

Thanks Everyone!, she is soo proud of herself today! (I still cannot believe how close she was to being in the top 10! )one girl on our team got 33 and she places dd got 32 so If her bar routine would have been better she very well could have!

tho we still cannot figure out how 1 girl on our team got higher than her on bar when she fell off (tho we do believe she has really nice form so we think that pulled her up)
:)

and I put up another thread with there video but I noticed after no bar was on there so I will post it later
since I need to upload it :)

Congrats to her!! So proud of her and glad all her hard work and dedication have paid off. My DD had a teammate in level 4 that could fall off and still score higher than her, I didn't the scoring and little things then, so it didn't make sense, but now it does. Those little tenths often add up way more than a fall if they are solid.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back