Show Me The Money floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi! I want to use Show Me The Money from Step Up as my floor music, but I can't find it on any gymnastics floor music website. I can only find it on youtube, but they're choppy or too repetitive. Any ideas where I can find it? Or does anybody use this music? Thanks :)

Hi! I want to use Show Me The Money from Step Up as my floor music, but I can't find it on any gymnastics floor music website. I can only find it on youtube, but they're choppy or too repetitive. Any ideas where I can find it? Or does anybody use this music? Thanks :)

lol, you might be talking about the cut that i put on youtube :D it's horriblee!!! lol.. but that was my first try with floor music, and I can try again if you'd like :D but just letting you know, the instrumental version of that song is veerryy repetitive.. but i'll give it a shot if you want me to!!! :) Oh, and I almost forgot, they have it on floor express!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha sorry! A bunch of them were choppy, not just one! But if you want to, I'd love it! And I love the beginning part of the song, so use that as much as possible (if that is possible) haha! Thanks! Do you want my email address? I can pm it to you.

lol.. I finished it.. wow, I'd never realized that the whole song just repeated over and over..lol.. i put it up on youtube. it's processing right now so idk if it's gonna post.. but sure you can pm me your email and I'll send it to you.. Don't feel like you have to use it though, because it is pretty repetitive (sorry) lol.. but if you want me to change something i can, but it's okay if you just don't want to use it :) lol..

If you want to go with an official company, floor express music has it on demo CD#18

I totally knew right away this company had this song, because we used to listen to the demo CDs over and over again, and when I read your post I could definitely hear the voice in my head saying "This is number ten, show me the money"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back