sibling question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have 3 little siblings, now ages 10, 8 and 7. I taught the 7 year old a pull over when she was 5, I always thought and still think she has a lot of talent but she simply has no desire. Oh well.

I also used to spot them on back handsprings (I had a wedge mat) when they were younger as well as attempt to teach them handstands, cartwheels, backward rolls etcc...
Mind you I also teach in a gym.

yeah a little... because she's a gymnast, too so I help her with some stuff... but only basic stuff, nothing huge, like front walkovers, and back walkovers. Anything more than that can be dangerous.

My little sister isn't a gymnast but she likes to tumble around the house. She taught herself how to do front and back walkovers. I sometimes spot her on handstands/front walkovers because she's doing them wrong. She wanted to do a back hip circle on a playground bar last week but it was too hard because there was no room for me to spot her on it. Mostly she just teaches herself skills and I help her correct her form so she doesn't get hurt.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back