WAG Simone and adhd

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

because I would love if it were not a big deal and she had felt able to share about it years and years ago. I love that Louis Smith has been so open about his ADHD.
Simone Biles's medical privacy rights were violated by this data hack. Seems to me she intended for her medical issues to remain private and of no one else's business other than hers and her doctor's. Now that she is no longer a minor, even her parents have no legal right to that information.

But not everyone wants to share their personal information; it might not be because she's embarrassed by it, she may be very open about it to friends and family but doesn't feel the need to share it with the world. There's nothing wrong with that.

As soon as a high profile athlete (or high profile anyone for that matter) goes public with any sort of medical condition (or back story, or belief, or xyz) they instantly become a "poster child" of sorts for that condition, story, belief, etc. whether they want to or not. I would expect that to be exhausting and aggravating at times. I do not blame her or anyone in the public eye for choosing to keep some things private.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back