WAG Small, Medium, Large team???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Re
I don't think so. I've been in Region 8 for 15 years, and have never seen that at a meet. I first heard of it here on Chalkbucket last year.
Really? I guess it's just a Florida thing then. I thought my team had experienced the different team divisions at an out of state meet but maybe I'm confused.

we had that in level 3 at states. just b/c that was how they were broken up, who competed against each other.

I think it's just Texas although in Ohio we do have 2 divisions at state: National and American, which is decided by how many gymnasts each team has.

The National/American division is only for compulsories at States in Ohio. There is no separation for optionals. Although at large meets it does seem that the small gyms are put together and the large gyms are put together is the same sessions.

Yes, I forgot to specify...only levels 2-5. It's supposed to help smaller gyms be able to compete, but then, of course, you have big gyms who only send their top 5-7 girls so they can win the American divisions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back