MAG Speculation

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I don't care, I just want Orozco because I like him, lol. And I like Mikulak. I also cheer for any minorities because DS is biracial and he is still a bit insecure about that, so the more "heroes" I can show him, the better. I guess this is why I'm not in charge of picking the team. :p
Gotta say, going into this weekend would not have had him in the picture. But with his strong high bar and pommell he makes a geat balance to the guys who are strong in the other events(and we have plenty of those). I think he may have a shot!

Gotta say, going into this weekend would not have had him in the picture. But with his strong high bar and pommell he makes a geat balance to the guys who are strong in the other events(and we have plenty of those). I think he may have a shot!

Yes, I was disproportionately happy about those scores! I was checking them out when it was time to put DD to bed, and she's all like...why do you care so much about some guy you don't know? Which I suppose is a fair question, but whatever!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back