Parents Spooktacular Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jennemmy

Proud Parent
Not sure if we should do individual post or all meets from past weekend under 1. Here is our Spooktacular too.

My J's results
I didn't get to video tape because I was pulled to help at the score table. And I actually remembered my camera this time. :eek:

Vault - 9.1 2nd
Bars - 9.05 3rd
Beam - 8.7 7th
Floor - 8.9 4th

4th AA (35.925) for 9 yo age group. She was beaming. She doesn't know but her bday is next week and just missed the 10yo group. She would have finally gotten her 1st AA in that age group.

5th AA for all ages (7 - 14)

Wow what great scores!! My DD's first Level 5 meet as a 10 year old did not go so great! But she did place on bars. She fell on her floor routine on the hitch kick and twisted her ankle. But she had fun and she just had a B day too so from now on she will compete as an 11 year old. Tell your DD Happy Birthday!

Sounds like the season is off to a great start! Congrats!

My DD is always complaining her age has the hardest competition . . . if only she was older she would have . . . . or if those other girls were older LOL.

:D

I hear ya! It always seems that my DD is in the hardest age group! Last year was brutal! The 10 year old age group always had girls scoring 37's. Arghhhhh! So I am sure most of these same girls are now 11 and competing L5!

Wow, great scores for her first meet! Funny how the age group scoring works sometimes. Hopefully that 1st place is headed her way soon!

Wow those are great scores! She should be very proud...she deserves to beam!:)

We had that many times last year, where if my DD would have been in the next oldest age group she'd have placed first...:eek:all...sighhh...the "what if's"! My DD is also an "old 9" yr old L5 but will be competing as a 10 all year.

Congrats to her!! Glad she had a good first meet of the season! That is always nice.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back