Parents State Gifts ??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmom82773

Proud Parent
So I am in charge of ordering the level 8/9/10 state gifts for the girls this year. Cost per girl is between $15-$20. They range in age from 10-16 years old . Any suggestions ?? Links to good online stores ?? Thanks !!!

I'd go with something like scarves or bracelets or the like -- some of them may be attached to their grip bags. But as a parent, I am always happy to see a new water bottle come into the house to replace the ones that are constantly disappearing! I also wouldn't do something like personalized score notebooks on the theory that most of them already have something like that, though that might be a great team gift for girls going to states for the first time.

They're supposed to get gift bags when they go to state?

smiley-think005.gif

Reactions: sce
My kids have made a LOT of trips to states, and over the course of all of them, I think have gotten two small good luck gifts from the gym.

Is this a gift from the gym/parents to your own gymnasts?

If so, we don't do this at our gym. The gymnasts always get something from the host gym....and when we host states or regionals, we also do some sort of goodie bag for all those participating. But never anything specifically for our own girls.

I designed hoodies for the girls last year. It was a big hit and the girls still wear them. I had each girl sum up the season in one word or a short phrase and put them all as hashtags on the sweatshirts. I had their names blinded on the front. I ordered them from a local vendor and they ended up being $22!

The gifts are from the gym , the $ comes out of the team account . It's just a little token for their hard work . The coach just assigned a parent for each level to pick something out. I appreciate all the ideas . I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with this wall art I found that is quite unique and the coach approves . Here is the link

https://www.etsy.com/listing/211784650

Every child gets a gift whether they make states or not . We had 3 ( my daughter included ) who didn't make it last year due to injury but normally everyone makes it !! We have a small optional team only 10 level 8-10s

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back