Parents states this weekend !!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Hi everyone !! Have not posted much in a LONG time because my computer is broken & I have to do any posting from my phone. I'm too long winded for little phone posts !!!

I have been reading and responding a bit here and there. Going to try to be more active.

DD has her State Meet this weekend. She has been competing Prep Silver this season. Her season has been pretty good scoring in the mid 35AA all season. She has been In some tough age groups this season. She did great at her last meet, a 37.2 AA which ended up being 3rd place.

I'm very proud of how hard she has worked and she is looking forward to L5 in the fall.

Would love any fairies you could send her way for her state meet.

thanks everyone !!

Good luck to your girl this weekend!! Sending what fairies I see to North Carolina (won't be a long trip, we're just one state over. :)).

Hope she has a great time and does well. A 37AA...wow!!! Good for her. She should be more than ready for L5. Good to see you around, sorry about your computer. Hope you can share some video sometime, would love to see a prep silver routine. I am so SICK of watching L4 and L5 over and over and OVER again! I will shoo fairies to the north should I see them passing by. My little DD also has states this weekend but I am pretty sure she needs some different fairies so I will send the right ones your DD's way!

Good luck to your DD. We have a few girls with States this weekend. Mine is Level 5 States in PA this weekend! I hope all our girls do GREAT!!!

Good luck! Isn't it funny how some really high scores are not 1st, yet sometimes lower scores are? That happened to my dd recently and I have been pondering it for awhile now. I guess that is why competing with yourself is often better than trying to compete against others. I hope she does well.

Good luck to your DD!! We are sending a truck load of good luck fairies your DD's way!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back