Parents Summer gymnastics camps - who's going?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mine is going to NC State Wolfpack gymnastics camp next month. She won't be sleeping over, but she'll be at camp from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day. She's pumped!

We aren't really all that far from Canada ourselves. If we were to go straight north we are about 6 hours from the border. It is quite the drive for us as well. It will be about 14 hours by car. We have family in AZ so we have another excuse to go.

We aren't really all that far from Canada ourselves. If we were to go straight north we are about 6 hours from the border. It is quite the drive for us as well. It will be about 14 hours by car. We have family in AZ so we have another excuse to go.

She worried that a camp like this would just be work, without the fun component (funny that time with mum after camp is over isn't "FUN") and elected to go back to IGC. She's there for week 4, starting July 6th. That is a six hour drive (plus stops) for us, which is long enough for me to do two weekends in a row for drop off and pick up!

My DD is 7 so no sleep away camps for a while for her. She is attending a college gym camp as a commuter-she is super excited as she feels so "big" doing that. I'm excited for her with all that she will gain from going :)

She worried that a camp like this would just be work, without the fun component (funny that time with mum after camp is over isn't "FUN") and elected to go back to IGC. She's there for week 4, starting July 6th. That is a six hour drive (plus stops) for us, which is long enough for me to do two weekends in a row for drop off and pick up!
It definitely sounds like it will be mostly work but I hope they through some fun stuff in as well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back