Tags South Coach passes away.......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gym monkeys mom

Proud Parent
This came through to all the MN gymnastics clubs this week. I thought some here may know him and want to know about this. It is a very sad loss for us as a MN community...... ecspecially right after the loss of gymnast Gina Mori.

It is with extreme sadness that we have to share that Dan Schermann died in a motorcycle accident on July 4th. Coach Dan has been part of the TAGS family for over 30 years, more recently on a part time basis working with the South teams. Dan will be missed by all who knew him. He was an amazing guy!! Our condolences go to Dan's wife and TAGS coach Mary, daughter Kylie (Level 10 TAGS team member an 2011graduate, U of MN Freshman this fall), and sons Tyler and Trevor.......

Please keep this family, TAGS Staff and TAGS gymnasts in your thouthts and prayers. i am sure this will be a long hard raod for them all.

This came through to all the MN gymnastics clubs this week. I thought some here may know him and want to know about this. It is a very sad loss for us as a MN community...... ecspecially right after the loss of gymnast Gina Mori.

It is with extreme sadness that we have to share that Dan Schermann died in a motorcycle accident on July 4th. Coach Dan has been part of the TAGS family for over 30 years, more recently on a part time basis working with the South teams. Dan will be missed by all who knew him. He was an amazing guy!! Our condolences go to Dan's wife and TAGS coach Mary, daughter Kylie (Level 10 TAGS team member an 2011graduate, U of MN Freshman this fall), and sons Tyler and Trevor.......

Please keep this family, TAGS Staff and TAGS gymnasts in your thouthts and prayers. i am sure this will be a long hard raod for them all.

Thank you so much for posting this. We are also from Region 4 and my dd has rotated with Kylie several times this year and has had such great things to say about the family. We are so sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family and to TAGS. How upsetting.

just horrible. a terrible loss for the gym,family,and gymnastics community. his family and club will be in my prayers.

...thinking of the TAGS family.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back