MAG Talent Show

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

MyBoysFlip

Proud Parent
So my little guy brings home a talent show try out form and tells me he wants to do it this year since it's not the week of states. I ask him what song he wants to play (assuming he'll be playing piano) and he says "No, I think I'll do my mushroom and part of my floor routine".(mostly the handstands and presses- no flipping) I was surprised because he usually keeps his gymnastics to himself, not for any reason but he's a private kind of kid. And he goes on to say that last year people clapped for kids who could hula hoop and dribble basketballs and he thinks he's at least that good. So we started putting it together today and it's pretty funny watching a serious little boy try to "entertain" people. At least he let me put it to music and choreograph a few smiles into it. Yes they look fake but he's trying. He even put in a wave during one run through! Just thought I'd share.

Talent shows are so fun! D has done 3, but is not the serious type! LOL! Entertaining people is his #1 passion. But I love watching him put together his routine. hope he has fun with it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back