Parents The end is near...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, she's tried a couple things in her spare time this week, and this is where we stand: she's been invited to compete on the L6 rhythmic team and L6 tumbling for T&T. Both are at YDDs gym, and the hours even overlap! She's is actually really excited to start her new training, and I am actually really excited to be freed from my commute.

Well, she's tried a couple things in her spare time this week, and this is where we stand: she's been invited to compete on the L6 rhythmic team and L6 tumbling for T&T. Both are at YDDs gym, and the hours even overlap! She's is actually really excited to start her new training, and I am actually really excited to be freed from my commute.
I would like to like this post 1000 times.

So very happy for both of you!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back