DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Talk about the leos here...including the USA in PURPLE???

EDIT: Don't forget to post pics also!

gabby-purple-blue.jpg

Last edited:
they look pink to me... maybe it's my computer. Either way, I don't like it. I much prefer the old red/white/blue with stars and stripes...

Thank god there's not much pink- I think my eyes would start to burn, especially with the colour of the podium as well! :rolleyes:

they look pink to me... maybe it's my computer. Either way, I don't like it. I much prefer the old red/white/blue with stars and stripes...

Alright, maybe I did not see the leos they are using in the competition. I was going by the photo they had on NBC.com of the team. They were the same ones they had on for the interviews yesterday. Come to think of it, I should have realized that and known it wasn't the same they would use for comp.

I loved the men's one last night. I liked the pattern on the back.

I'm pretty sure USA leotards are blue!

Yes...bluish...purplish...they are kind of blue but kind of purple too. What is the actual name of that color?

Since the US leos are made by GK, my guess is "Imperial Purple Mystique" - it is thier least purplely purple. All of the GK blue mystique colors are much more blue than the US leos.
SWANYLF_Q18_front_Th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just saw them on facebook - I would say purple but maybe different in video. The men's definitely were more navy-ish than that. But I guess the women's could pass as blue... definitely not indigo I would say maybe violet

For those who have not seen it. This is the blue/purple version of the Pink one they wore in podium training. I said then that it would look better in navy, it does but I still don't like lined mesh (with or without stars) over girls chest's. I also think drawing lines to the stomach can make anyone look bigger and the gymnasts are tiny!

Look at the cut in this picture- yikes!

thanks for the pic... that's a horrible cut. is everyone's like that? I think the mesh on the chest looks good on the smaller, flatter chests but once who have a B or above, they just look weird... much more flattering leos available for all body shapes IMHO....

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, that's a whole lot of mesh! Very different view than the vaulting one. I though it was just one v strip going down to the front... It's kind of cool. Definitely high cut. But I'm watching the womens synchronized diving and boy, those are skimpy!!! hardly even covers the backside.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back