The Official London 2012 Leotard Thread

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

those leos have definitely started to grow on my and i kind of like them! much better than the pink version they wore in podium training! also it seems like whenever the US wears an attempt at a blue leo it is that purple blue color. ex. maroneys worlds vault finals leo, and some leos we saw at trials in 2008.

The US leos look more blue on TV then they did on the computer stream...I'm liking them more now.

My family and I love the Leotards. Purple is the color of roalty and that is just what the US Team will be when we take the Gold.

I don't like the USA leo. When I watch international competitions I like to see somethinh on the bodysuit that rrpersnts the flag, country, etc.

I LOVED Canada's leo, very cool and classy. Maple leaves were cute.

I alsovreally liked the Chinese leos, very nice.

The Russain'zs had nice gymsuits too, although they were quite simple.

Saw a couple tank leos. Disn't like that atall!

it seems like all countrys leos are the high cut. so its not just the US. I would feel completely uncomfortable in those leos. so i feel bad for them. The US's leos didnt seem to horrible compared to other countrys but they are still pretty high

Lots of nude mesh undees on view at the leg holes as well I thought - at first glance DD was asking why the girls had stripes at the tops of their thighs

I am disgusted by the cut of the leo. I feel for those girls.

I'm not sure you need to feel for Maroney - It looks like she purposely hiked hers up even higher!! But I saw some of the others trying to stretch their lower...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back