WAG Thigh Muscle Pain/Soreness???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My thigh muscles have been hurting alot. They mainly hurt when I run, squat, or or tighten those muscles (like in a pike stretch). It started when I did a fly-spring at practice two days ago, and landed extremely low in more of a deep squat. I had ran alot that day, so my muscles were already a little sore. Fast forward to now, where they are still hurting and they hurt when walking, even though it is bearable. I've tried heating, resting, stretching, and massaging and nothing seems to help :( Worst of all, they don't feel any better :( Is there anything I can do to make them feel better??? Any help would be appreciated :)

With sore muscles, it's going to take a couple of days for the pain to ease. Be patient. I had this a lot when I first started (long-distance) running. If you feel no relief within a week or so, it might be time to explore other possible causes (i.e. strains).

I agree with Sari. Give it a few days. However, if it doesn't start to feel better, take a triop to the doctor. No one online can give you a diagnosis, time to see a doctor :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back