WAG Top 100 on my meet scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LindyHopper

Proud Parent
So... is it safe to assume that when 10 or 15 of the top 100 scores are from the same meet, that the meet in question is particularly high scoring? Or is it possible that those gymnasts were all (And from various gyms) just that good?

Reactions: sce
I like to look at those scores as well. I usually look for the gymnasts who are listed multiple times in the Top 100. They usually can be found, year after year, in that Top 100. So many incredible gymnasts!

My kiddo was so excited, she expected to have a score on the top 100, but this seems to be the one year the meet she received the score at didn’t submit/send scores to my meet scores...or maybe just not yet.

We were at a meet last weekend where some of the kids were just phenomenal.

My dd even placed in top 100 for her vault but it was very good, her best ever.

I'm hoping it was because the kids were that good because dd was thrilled to make the list the last couple of weeks. :)

Our Xcel team did one of the first meets this year. All of the gymnasts were on the top 100 after their meet. Only a few are left now. :)

When my DD makes the top 100 I always screenshot it because I know it can be gone in an instant! She was on there for a couple of weeks with her level 10 9.525 beam score from the Chows meet but I just checked today and she's no longer there, the cut off is now at 9.575.

I immediately when and checked just in case to see if kiddo got on for her awesome Bar score last meet but alas no. Maybe she can top that score and squeak on for a bit on the current list this weekend. She would probably be over the moon if she got on there even for a short period of time. Fingers crossed.

mine was on it last year for all of like 2 seconds. haha . it was early in the season. ;)

Yeah I expect there to be at least 50 9.9’s on level 3 vault by the end of 2018, but for now she would have been one of the few

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back