Off Topic Totally OT: my in-laws are a pain in my...back!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, given that their Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is their "baby", that might just work...
Mimi, do your inlaws have a CKC Spaniel too?

LOL! My in laws do not have a CKC spaniel! I guess our hubbies aren't related after all. :). Retirement is too "stressful" for them to have any "responsibilities" (I type through gritted teeth).

Well, I'm not sure if you guys are coming from a cold weather state, but the weather should be beautiful down here for Thanksgiving. You make be sleep deprived, unable to stand up straight, and ready to pull your hair out, but at least you can enjoy some blue skies and 70 degree temperatures.

Watch out for some of the snowbirds out on the roads though! It's a jungle out there this time of year!!!

In-law aside: I find that sometimes I need a pillow for my legs to avoid back pain, esp. with softer mattresses. On my side I put the pillow between my knees. On my back, it goes under my knees.

In-law aside: I find that sometimes I need a pillow for my legs to avoid back pain, esp. with softer mattresses. On my side I put the pillow between my knees. On my back, it goes under my knees.
Yes, I already do this. My family mocks me cruelly about the number of pillows I need in order to sleep. I used to be a one pillow girl. When I was pregnant, I added an additional pillow with each month of pregnancy till their was hardly any room in the bed for my husband. After the girls were born, I was able to reduce the number to 3, but never less than that.

If the mattress is that bad, I would resort to putting pillows on the bed(if you can find extra) and sleeping on them, but that's just me. :) I've heard that icy hot works well and you can get them in patches, but if you don't want to use those, I like many muscle rubs (like tiger balm) and you can get them at many pharmacies.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back